Instructions for Oral Presenters (please refer to the arrangement under the item of Conference Program)
- Oral presenters are requested to bring their presentation as a PowerPoint 2003/2007 file under Microsoft Windows or a PDF file on a memory stick, and ensure that it is transferred to the display computer during your onsite registration on April 26, or at least before the session start (IT help available).
- Use of own computers should be avoided and overhead projector for hard-copy projection will not be available.
- Presenters are also kindly asked to present themselves to the discussion leader before the session starts.
- Keynote and invited lectures are scheduled to maximum 30 min, including 5-10 min question time and Oral lectures to 20 min, including 5 min question time.
Instructions for Poster Presenters (all the other abstracts submitted which are not arranged as oral presentation are posters)
- Poster size is A0, equal to 120 cm high X 90 cm wide.
- Posters have unique presentation numbers which specify the poster board locations. Please find the presentation numbers on the Program book.
- Posters must be mounted to the assigned poster boards with adhesive tape which will be available at the Poster Desk.
- All presenters are requested to hang up their posters in the morning of April 27, 2014 and dismantle the posters after the Poster session in the afternoon of April 28, 2014.
- Presenters are requested to remain with their posters during the poster sessions.